Thursday, February 7, 2008

Who Me?

I was tagged by my friend Stephanie at A is for Aiden to write 7 random thoughts about myself. The funny thing is, lately I've had random stuff going on in my life so why not share a few random things about me.

1. Spring, hands down, is my favorite season. I just love all the flowers and warmer days.

2. I enjoy reading (when I can find time). Nothing better than a suspense/thriller to take you away.

3. I was the middle child and truly believe the definition of a middle child was coined after I was born.

4. I'm allergic to shellfish, only for the last 10 yrs. Yep, I know what it all taste like.

5. I survived a 30' fall off a ladder and was able to .....

6. Run a marathon in Alaska (1st & last)

7. Becoming a Mom has given me a whole new appreciation for my Mom.

I will pass this tag along shortly.......

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I could never run a marathon